Carberry Contract Services Ltd ( we) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. We want you to be confident that the personal information you give us is safe and secure with us. The company takes the security and privacy of your data seriously and will comply with it’s obligations under the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR).
This privacy notice sets out how we collect, use and protect your personal information and your rights in relation to your information.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU:
* Your details, including but without limitation your name, postal and billing addresses, email addresses, phone numbers, title – this will enable us to facilitate a business transactional relationship
* Financial and personal information as required for tax / legal reasons and ultimately to facilitate a contractual agreement
HOW WE WILL USE YOUR INFORMATION-
We will use the information held about you for the purposes which it was provided to us as stated at the point of collection (or as may be obvious in context of collection) Your personal data will be used by us in the following ways:
* To respond to your enquiries
* To send you information you have requested
* To improve our business and the service we provide
* To facilitate any interest in a career at Carberry
* To fulfil a contractual agreement with you or service to you
We do not collect or compile personal data for release or sale to outside parties for marketing purposes.
We must have a legal reason to process your personal information. Your information will usually be processed to meet a contractual or legal obligation. In any case where consent is required, this will be communicated to you at the point of collection.
INFORMATION STORAGE AND RETENTION
We have in place security measures to protect the security of your personal information and keep it confidential. We review these measures regularly to make sure they remain appropriate.
We will keep your personal information for at least as long as we have a relationship with you. When deciding how long to keep your personal information after our relationship with you has ended, we take into account our legal, regulatory and professional obligations.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal data to any member of our company who needs access to that information to assist with completion of a service we provide
We may also disclose your personal data to third parties:
* Including business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you
* If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data to regulatory or law enforcement agencies
You have rights regarding your personal information, including the right to access, correct, delete, restrict or object to our use of it. We would encourage you inform us if the information we hold about you is no longer accurate. If you would like to exercise these rights, please contact us at: email@example.com.
In the event that you have cause for complaint please contact us and we will follow it up with you to resolve this. If you have a data privacy related complaint, you also have the option to direct your complaint to the Information Commissioners office ( ICO).
HOW TO CONTACT US:
Carberry Contract Services Data Protection Officer
132 Hertford Road
Tel: 020 8443 0406